Hope you enjoy this as much as we do.
- 1 1/2 Cups Hot Water
- 4 Tbs Sugar
- 2 Tbs Powdered Milk
- 4 Cups All-Purpose or Bread Flour
- 3 Tbs Softened Butter
- 2 1/2 Tsp Active Dry or Bread Machine Yeast
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbs Vinegar (optional)
- Add the water, sugar, powered milk, softened butter, and salt to the pan. Stir a few times to roughly combine.
- Optionally, mix the vinegar in now.
- Add flour to center of pan to form a mountain/hill shape.
- Form a bowl in the top of the flour making it resemble a shallow volcano.
- Add yeast into the bowl you just made.
- Run bread machine on a standard 2 lb. white bread cycle.