My takeaways from reading and reviewing the research of David A. Sinclair, Ph.D. found in his book “Lifespan” and in other publications and podcast.
- Daily intermittent fasting (Skip breakfast & lunch)
- Start by skipping breakfast for two weeks and adjust from there.
- Limit protein especially from red meat
- Eat a variety of vegetables
- Aim towards a mix of a Mediterranean and Okinawa diet.
- Reduce stress
- Get enough sleep
- Avoid unnecessary exposure to X-rays
- Lose weight if needed
- Move, get your blood flowing. (Aim to burn 1,000 – 3,000+ calories per week)
- Aim for a BMI between 23-25
- Don’t overeat
- Don’t make extreme adjustments, it takes the average human body 14 days to acclimate to dietary changes alone.
Grouped in cases where they should be taken together.
- NMN & TMG
- 300 mg – 1 g NMN (expensive; avoid NR/NADH/NAD+/NAD3)
- 500 mg TMG
- 500 mg Resveratrol
- D3 & K2 – A blood test should verify amount of D3 needed.
- 125 mcg D3
- 100 mcg K2
- 1000 mg Omega-3 (500mg 2x/day from Fish & Krill Oils)
- 300 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid
- 475 mg Quercetin