Skip to content
- 2# 80/20 Ground Beef
- 4 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 2 Tbs Minced Onion
- 1 Tbs Worcestershire or Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Mrs. Dash or Equivalent
- 1 1/2 tsp Beef Bouillon
- Hand mix all ingredients BUT don’t over work the meat.
- Form 6-10 patties to your desired size.
- Place patties on wax paper covered cookie sheet and rest in freezer.
- While patties are resting pre-heat (gas) grill for at least 10 min. If you are using a charcoal grill pre-heat ahead of time.
- Grill patties to desired doneness.
- Top with cheese and allow to melt.